Menu
Clarissa1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New customer

Hello, I had my installation done today. TV,broadband and phone. Nothing was working while the engineer was here. It's still not working. I did the tests that I can do from this website and nothing is working. Is there any phone number for customer services? I am just looking at a screen that says installing software!. Please help!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New customer

you'll have to report it as a fault. The installer shouldn't of left it not working.
Did you sign off the work as complete. Did you sign any paper work when the internal left
0 Kudos
Clarissa1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I didn't sign anything, maybe because of the pandemic. But I still have nothing working today. I cant speak to anyone and am already starting to get the feeling I chose the wrong provider 

0 Kudos
Clarissa1
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Network error code 310

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is that a TV Box error code ?

tivo-v6

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clarissa1, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue resolved, I am sorry the engineer could not fix the problems and left the property unresolved. 

Can I ask what the engineer mentioned about the issue before they left as to why they couldn't get it resolved themselves?

Can I also ask for a breakdown of what is occurring with each of your services? 

• Are there any error messages on your TV?
  • Are there any lights on the HUB that indicate a problem?
  • If you have a landline, are there any error messages on the line?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos