cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

sarelee
Joining in

Hello wonder if anyone can help me, i signed up yesterday for my new home , quick start installation pack on its way i should have it by Wednesday i have one slight problem , i have no Vigin media box /plug  inside my house where i will need to plug in my router. i checked outside too nothing , will an engineer have to come and install a box for me , i dont know how to do this , if someone could please help me thank you  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @sarelee

Thank you for your first post to our community forums and welcome back to the team, it's great to have you here.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your install, have you been able speak to our teams and arrange a manned install with us? 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They only send quickstart packs to addresses that have had a previous connection.

Any evidence at all? Are you in a block of flats that may be serviced internally|? Or is it a new build?

Perhaps the previous occupant removed everything and put it in the skip? If there is none - you will need a tech visit.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi thanks for taking the time to reply ,  no its a house ive moved into . old house not new build . do you know how i go about getting a tech visit 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734

Calling at ~08.00 is the best time to get through quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

thanks very much for info appricate it 

Hi there @sarelee

Thank you for your first post to our community forums and welcome back to the team, it's great to have you here.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your install, have you been able speak to our teams and arrange a manned install with us? 

Thank you. 

sarelee
Joining in

Hi I have someone coming out this Friday 😁😁😁