cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Beth13444865299
Joining in

Hello, 

I’ve recently joined virgin and will be having an engineer coming in the next few days. As I am a new customer I don’t have a wifi box for virgin. Does anyone know if this is something that the engineer will provide, do I need to order on separate (if so how?) 

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Beth13444865299,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm glad to hear that you've chosen to set up services with us! 🙂

I'm glad that @Anonymous was able to provide you with some information in regards to your query. They are correct - if you have a scheduled Technician Install, our engineers will arrive with the needed equipment to install your services. 🙂

If you need any further help going forward, please post on here, we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

If an engineer is coming they should supply and fit for you. 

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi the question is did you order TV and broadband at the time, if not you Need to order it, the latest boxes must have broadband to work properly. Regards Micky

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Beth13444865299,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm glad to hear that you've chosen to set up services with us! 🙂

I'm glad that @Anonymous was able to provide you with some information in regards to your query. They are correct - if you have a scheduled Technician Install, our engineers will arrive with the needed equipment to install your services. 🙂

If you need any further help going forward, please post on here, we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs