Menu
jsmthmm
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New customer, internet access denied

Hi,

Im a new customer who had the quick start kit delivered yesterday, everything has been installed all the cables plugged in but im showing internet access denied.

I had a message this morning saying my broadband had been activated but still my internet access is denied. 

I am also unable to create my account on the website as it says "he details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again." even though im copying and pasting the details from the welcome email.

I have tried to phone customer service but im met with the message "we are busy right now please try again later good bye" any help would be nice.

Thanks

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer, internet access denied

@jsmthmm wrote:

Hi,

Im a new customer who had the quick start kit delivered yesterday, everything has been installed all the cables plugged in but im showing internet access denied.

I had a message this morning saying my broadband had been activated but still my internet access is denied. 

I am also unable to create my account on the website as it says "he details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again." even though im copying and pasting the details from the welcome email.

I have tried to phone customer service but im met with the message "we are busy right now please try again later good bye" any help would be nice.

Thanks

Try the activation line, just in case.

0800 953 9500

0 Kudos