Menu
JoT184
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New connector box

Hi all,

Wonder if someone can help me please.

I am looking for a new connector box that splits the coax from the wall to the broadband and TV. 

As both have telephone lines from the connector box to the recipient device I can't seem to find it anywhere online. 

Any ideas?

Thanks Jo

20210116_183905.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New connector box

Altering the VM infrastructure is against the T & Cs of your contract and can cause problems for yourself and others in the same area.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
JoT184
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I don't want to alter the infrastructure I merely want to replace the box with exactly the same one that was sent on initial set up (as pictured) as 1 of the cables has spilt. I just can't seem to find where to purchase 1 and was asking for some helpful advice as to where I could source one of these. 

Do you have any helpful advice? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If it is a VM part, just phone in and tell them it is broken.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos