cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New build

csrgpp72
Joining in

Hello, I have moved to the new  house last week, I need to move my Virgin media from my old address , I have still a contract and if I gonna cancel the contract I need to pay a fee ( around £150 
I call the virgin costumer service but they do not know when will be available the cable in my address. 
 Anyone can help about that?

thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Ask the builders whether they worked with VM or OpenReach (or neither) to provide the infrastructure for their service.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @csrgpp72,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Have you checked via our checker tool to see if we can currently service the property? If it's not currently available and you're moving to the property, I'm afraid that cancelling the service at your current address would result in an Early Disconnection Fee if you're midway through an agreed minimum contract term.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!