cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New build connection

MattBall
Tuning in

im moving into a new build home on 16th Jan 23 which is on an existing estate (been built around 15 years). The home is one of 4 new builds on the estate. 2 are complete 2 are due to complete in April 2023. 

virgin media is available to all of the houses on the street except for the 4 new ones which have been built (one of which I’ll be moving into in the new year). The whole street has access to virgin media including houses either side of the 4 properties and opposite.  The virgin media box was moved from the top of my drive to the top of the drive of the house at the opposite side of the new estate (basically 3 houses away from my house). 

I have spoke to virgin media and their attitude has been on 2 occasions just go elsewhere which I’ll be completely honest I’m not entirely happy with. The main issue I have is that virgin media offer by far better speeds and more reliable internet in my local area. 

is there anything I can do to get virgin media to the new address as I’m pretty desperate to sign up to their current deal which is available too!

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello MattBall

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the lack of help you have had in getting your new home connected.
I can look into this for you and ask our Network Expansion Team to take a look.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to get some details from you. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi Gareth,

It appears that for some reason our messages are being lost. I understand that you will most likely have many messages.

Just looking for an update from yourself from before Christmas. 

thanks for your support once again. 

Hello Matt.

I am sorry i never got any replies from you.

I am just waiting on an email from a Sales Colleague to see if this is possible.

Gareth_L