cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New address

sandman112
On our wavelength

Due to move house in a couple of months I currently have Virgin media broadband only but can’t get a decent deal over the phone paying a fortune for 50mb broadband. Can I set up as a new customer at the new address when I move and take advantage of the good new customer deals

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I don't know the official answer to this, but I do know someone who did it.

But the new customer deal only lasts for 18 months and then it will go up to the usual price. So you won't save very much. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes you could possibly do that, but there will then probably be a termination fee to cease your current agreement. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

- only if you are still within a fixed contract period.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @sandman112, something we would have to note on our systems is that you are in fact moving to a new address, and we would request the new address from you, to ensure that any cheque refund can be sent to you to cash in

Kindest regards,

David_Bn