cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Virgin Hub still flashing green

RATTUSACR
Joining in

Hello,

Please could someone assist - I received my Virgin Hub this morning.  I set it up - but the green internet light (the two arrows) are still flashing.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @RATTUSACR 

Call the activation line on 0800 953 9500 - have your account number handy and hub serial number as they may be needed.

Or speak to new accounts and setup by calling 150 on a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like you need to phone Customer Services, as the hub has not self-activated.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks very much.  I've no idea how to contact them - can't find a number anywhere.  It's really frustrating.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @RATTUSACR 

Call the activation line on 0800 953 9500 - have your account number handy and hub serial number as they may be needed.

Or speak to new accounts and setup by calling 150 on a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you so much!

Hello RATTUSACR,

Just a quick message to see if you have been able to activate the Hub  and the lights have now stopped flashing?

Gareth_L

Hello,

Thank you for checking - the base light is still solid green, and the internet light is still flashing green arrows.  I have turned it on and off numerous times.  I have activitated it with VM.  I have reset the factory settings.  Nothing has worked.

I have tried to speak to someone at VM but just end up on hold for 30 mins plus and I don't have time to keep holding (and listening to the terrible hold music doesn't help!).

I am despairing.  I don't know what to do.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I apologise that this has been the case for you. 

I can see from the system that an engineer has been booked for tomorrow to help resolve this. Please keep us posted on how the visit goes. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.