cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Street - 4 houses For Fibre Connection

maxh
Tuning in

Hi,

We have Virgin cable running underneath the driveway entrance to 4 properties. Who can I contact to check the feasibility of running the cable from the driveway entrance to each property?

Utilities ducting is already in place to all 4 properties.

7 REPLIES 7

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, I can certainly help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you.

Thank you, Joe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

There seems to be radio silence on an update. Please can someone let me know the results of the spotter being arranged, or, the results of the visit?

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

One for @JOE-C  ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi maxh, 

I'm sorry to hear you've not heard much back. I have sent an email over to the relevant teams to try and get an update for you. 

As soon as I have a reply, I will let you know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi maxh, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. I'm afraid to say that the team have come back to me today to advise the following: 

'We have already looked in to connecting these properties but they cannot be constructed as there is quite a lot of work required. Due to this, the works will be over our available budget.'

I know this isn't the news you would be hoping for so apologies. On this occasion there is nothing further we can do to help. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

We can contribute to the cost. Perhaps you could PM me the rough estimate?

Hi maxh, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

Unfortunately this isn't an option. I understand it's disappointing but there really isn't anything we can do regarding this. 

Apologies once again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team