Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Installation - No progress

Hi there,

I ordered Virgin Media 200 & landline service back in February I think. I was told that it would be possible to extend the network from further up my street. Construction came once extended it up the street and added a tee but missed out me and my neighbour so they came back a second time completed this work and an install date was arranged in March.

Nothing happened on the install date, no one came, no one has contacted me and I haven't heard anything back since regarding the install. I have since noticed that there is a FW4 and a rectangle sprayed in green spray paint part of the way on the pavement track where it has been extended. I am led to believe from a bit of common sense and googling that this is a street marking to install a chamber / manhole into the pavement.

I have had no communication, thankfully I didn't cancel my old internet. I am a community mental health nurse and I would have been left without an internet connection to work from home. I am out of contract now with my old provider and so I can go to a different provider (via bt openreach line) and pay less than I am now paying. 

Please can you have one final look into this before I cancel my order and go with a different provider. Ideally I would like Virgin Media Broadband to be fitted as I can get a better connection speed, however the lack of communication and customer service that I have been provided with so far has been abysmal.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Installation - No progress

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

I will need some details.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Installation - No progress

No it's not resolved I will PM you 

0 Kudos