Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Install

I currently have an appointment for 7th November for tv and broadband. I am worried that the new lockdown will stop my new install? I have cancelled my sky and will end up with nothing? will this still ahead? Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Install

Hi there,

Of course there is a slim chance of it failing due to matters outside of our control but I think it will be unlikely that there will be any issue.

All of our technicians worked extremely hard during the first lockdown and we are super proud of them. I can’t see this time being any different.

What I will say is that extra measures will be in place on the day such as the use of face coverings and social distancing. We would ask all our customers to support our people on the day too by keeping all householders at a distance as well.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Install

If your broadband is essential (ie, for home working) then it may be worthwhile to keep your Sky broadband until Virgin is in and running. The cost of an extra month of Sky is worth it (if you can afford it) for peace of mind. 

0 Kudos