cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub set up

chefmorya
Just joined

Hi I have just set up my new Hub 3, however it been more than three hours that the green light for internet is flashing, the wifi light is steady green but there is no internet connection. Need quick assistance.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the equipment activation line and see if the new Hub has been activated correctly onto your account.
Call on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the serial number/MAC address off the barcode sticker and also your account number

Also try the status line to see if there are known network issues in your location - 0800 561 0061

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hey @chefmorya,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

Have you been able to get connected since you last posted? Hopefully the help from @jbrennand enabled you to get this resolved.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Steven_L