cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub 5 status page

Drag0nrush
Tuning in

Just wondering if anyone with a new hub 5 can access the router status and downstream stats page without an http error 500 "internal server error" message pop up.  After closing the message, no stats appear.

The upstream, configuration and network log pages work fine.  The router itself is working fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mjnash
On our wavelength

Latest pin hole reset seems to have Downloaded a software update.

Let's wait and see if it's more stable over the next few days.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

25 REPLIES 25

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think this has been already reported. Don’t forget the Hub 5 is still in trials . Post a screenshot so VM can pass to the firmware developers . 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you, I mainly was wondering if this was an issue with everyone or just me. I should add I have it in modem mode. Screenshot attached. 

Screenshot_20211210-214452_Chrome.jpg

I had this when I checked pretty much after installing, but after the first software update, it was fine. Suggest checking now and if it's still doing it, bounce the hub

--------------------------------------------------------
Look behind you, a three-headed monkey

Just checked and it's still the same, it did a software update immediately after installing so I'm pretty sure it's up to date.  I even turned it off and on again after the update.

Just did a pinhole reset and it's corrected itself.  All good now.

Are any of you using landline via the Hub 5? I was told that the hub 5's telephone ports are inactive at the moment, which is why I had to uninstall my hub 5 and revert back to the hub 3. Maybe the hub 5 was sent to me (a subscriber to vm's landline service) because the telephone feature is now gradually becoming active, but I just didn't install it properly, or maybe it's as the vm rep on this forum said it is, that currently landline subscribers shouldn't be receiving the hub 5, and that the telephone ports will be activated withing a few weeks from now.

Thanks for you post and updates, Drag0nrush,

I've reported this error for you but glad to hear that your password reset worked.

Cheers,

Corey C

k4loryfer
Joining in

+1

VM activated (without my permission ) my new SH5 router on Saturday night, I quickly set it up on Sunday morning and tried to login to the router few days later, and I have same error as other users.

Dear VM, maybe you can stop think abut your customers as total noobs and give us a sort of OpenWRT software as alternative ?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried a pin hole reset? It has been known to get them working.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2