cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Home Nightmare

Ryan_H98
Tuning in

I have recently (approx 3 weeks ago) moved into a New Build Home that is pre wired ready to receive Virgin Media. For the last 3 weeks, I have made countless phone calls to VM all of which having no positive result and just ending up in a loop of being put on hold and sent to different teams to just end up being told that my address is not serviceable. All the while, being told by the developer that the address is pre wired ready to receive virgin (as I have all the little virgin sockets around the address) and that all I need to do is get Virgin to send an engineer to pull the cable from the street into the duct outside my house. 

Every other broadband supplier is happy and ready to supply the address and can see me on their systems, it just seems to be VM who seem to think my address doest exist when it's already been prewired with virgin! 

I'd really appreciate some guidance and help with this as we really want Virgin as our supplier. 

Kind regards,

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ryan_H98, 

Sorry to hear this is happening.

If I can send a private message to get some details. 

Once I have them I can then go away and look at getting your address registered on our systems.

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ryan_H98, 

Sorry to hear this is happening.

If I can send a private message to get some details. 

Once I have them I can then go away and look at getting your address registered on our systems.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth_L, 

That would be very helpful, please. 

Kind regards,

Ryan

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Quick update Ryan 

This is being sent over to our Direct Sales Team this evening. 

They will take the details and then arrange for a site visit and look at getting the address onto our systems.

Then we can look at a date to get any external work, cabling completed.

We have your contact details now, So just keep an eye on your phone

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth, 

That's great, thank you for being so prompt and hopefully they follow suit and I hear from them soon! 

Kind regards, 

Ryan 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Ryan_H98, 

Hope you hear back from our team soon.

Zoie

Hello Ryan_H98. 

I guess you know already that this has been resolved now.

I just got an email off the Team to say so. 

Better late than never. 

Can you let me know how things go. 

Gareth_L