cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Guys Just About to Join Virgin Medai

Steptho
Joining in

Guys,

My Virgin Media bundle is due to go live next weekend but I've had nothing through from Virgin about whats happening and when.  The Brown Box hasn't been fitted yet and I need to speak to someone to find out whats happening but I cannot find a telephone number to talk to anyone.  Can anyone here help me?

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If there is no drop line from the cabinet to your property then this requires a two-stage install.

If you look at your order online you should see two dates. The first one will be for the cable pull contractor. These two man teams will pull a cable through VMs duct from the street cabinet, across your property & will terminate it in a brown drop-box. This date is not fixed & will move until it is completed.

The second date is the actual equipment install. This will either be another contractor or a VM tech. They will wire from the drop-box to where you want the equipment to go, install the equipment & test.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

I should be able to find out some more info on this for you.

I'll pop over a private message to take some details. 

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you are changing from another supplier, keep that service running until the Virgin service is working.

The installation dates can and do get delayed, particularly when a cable has to be run from the street. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.