cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Delay

TimelessUK
Joining in

Hi, how long will that takes just received email about my order and btw nobody call me.

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch with the Virgin Media Team about getting our services at your home. It's great to hear you'd like to join us!

We've taken a look at your order and we've noticed that there is already a Virgin Media account at the address you gave us in somebody else's name. That means we won't be able to deal with your order just yet.

We've tried calling you already, but it looks like we were trying at the wrong time. So please look out for our call and we'd be delighted to get you up and running.

As we need to look further into the details of your order before we can go ahead with your install, any pre-payment that you have made online will not be processed until your install date has been confirmed.

6 REPLIES 6

TimelessUK
Joining in

Hi,

Same here… Placed my order last Saturday get a confirmation email with order number, delivery date is scheduled for today but no information whatsoever when it is gonna be delivered. Help 

thanks

TimelessUK
Joining in

Can any one assist me as well, same situation as I'm most of the time work from home

thanks

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @TimelessUK 

Thanks for reaching out to us. I may be able to speed up the process for you but will need to take a few details from you first.

I'll pop over a private message to take the details and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi TimelessUK,

Thanks for your post 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your order 
I can look into this for you 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

I have got the same issue. Received email saying "We've taken a look at your order and we've noticed that there is already a Virgin Media account at the address you gave us in somebody else's name. That means we won't be able to deal with your order just yet." How can I proceed with connection?

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello elenab00.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with setting up a new account.

Can I take some details from you to check the status of the current active account.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L