cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Build

tinchl
Joining in

Moved into a new build home 3 years ago now and VM is still not available eventhough the rest of the street has been long connected before the house was even built. My neighbours have active VM services and their brown box is less than 5 meters away from my house.

I have spoken to sales advisors multiple times but they end the call when they see my address is not available.

Going by my experience with Sky when I first moved in, the house should be ready I just need an engineer to survey and connect the house.

Is there anyone who can help get me connected or at least point me to the right people?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi,

I am happy to take a look at this for you to see if there’s anything that can be done. I will send you a private message for some details and take a look for you.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi,

I am happy to take a look at this for you to see if there’s anything that can be done. I will send you a private message for some details and take a look for you.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more