cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Build

Mart0787
Joining in

Hi.

I’m moving into a New Build soon and wondered if I could move my Broadband over?

I checked through your website and they said they would contact me in 10 days but nothing so far.

Can you possibly help or do I need to cancel my contract and goes with someone else which I would hate?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Has the new build been set up for VM or OpenReach connections? It will be one or the other.

Ask the builder.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi,

I may have to ask when I move in.

I know it has ‘Fibre Integrated Reception System’ for Communal and I know there is a phone line too.

Martin

Hi,

I think it OpenReach. I just found out they use a communal Ariel for Sky, not sure if that help.

FIRS enables all tenants in a building to get TV, broadband, phone and radio services from a single source, e.g. a satellite dish or an aerial for TV, and sometimes Virgin Media is a participant as well.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Corey_C

I know this is an older post but the New Builds team would be able to confirm this for you. They can be reached at 0800 073 7100

Cheers,

Corey C