cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Build connection

Albadave
Joining in

New build house in an established community, Virgin is not recognising our house address even though we have been registered with the PO for over six months. Other houses in the street are recognised with package options available, how can we get our property recognised on the Virgin platform, thanks

16 REPLIES 16

Thank you both for the input! I’m guessing that I’ll be having a similar outcome to you guys too! But it’s worth a try! 

Hi @Albadave,

Sorry to see you did not hear back from our team regarding getting a spotter out to assess serviceability. We can understand the frustration this may have caused you. Due to the nature of our network, it may be the case that we are unable to provide service to your property. If you wish to raise a complaint, I would be happy to help. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

danielle_tayt
Joining in

Hi,

I have just moved in to a new build property and am trying arrange a broadband connection. I have called virgin media twice and have been advised virgin media is not currently available in the area despite our neighbours having virgin media. When I apply online my address is not listed despite it being registered with the post office. What do I need to do to sort this? 

Hey danielle_tayt, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

I will send you a PM to get some details from you so I can  get this raised for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi there,

I have the same issue as above. Moved in to a new build property 2 months ago and still no broadband available. 10 days ago after some escalations Circet came and did all the needed works to connect some of the new houses for virgin media. and them and the builder say it is now with Virgin Media. I have called virgin media sales team and they say that the address needs to be updated on the system. Well if virgin media itself can't see/check their system ?!  How many days can it take for the system to be updated?

Hi @Abcd26 thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you and obtain your details to look into things further.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi @Abcd26 I'm just coming back publicly after your PM - thanks for sending the message.

It appears you do live in Republic of Ireland and we only support with UK accounts unfortunately.

With this in mind, please reach out to our Irish colleagues via the support link here.

We hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W