cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Build connection

harveysond_123
Tuning in

Hey, 

Raised an issue with Virgin not being available in my development even though I have VM connections throughout the house. 

It was taken away to look at and I have not heard anything in over a week. I have chased but no response. 

Developer says everything is ok on their part so issue must be on Virgin's end but I am a bit stuck if Virgin don't respond. 

5 REPLIES 5

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Has anyone called you regarding this?

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums harveysond_123

Sorry to hear that we've not been able to offer further information on a new connection

Have you been able to speak to our sales team on 0800 183 1234?

Our sales team will be best placed to respond and to action your request for our services

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

5 weeks have now passed tried ringing the sales team and no information at all any news on this?? Quite frustrated with virgin now  

Hi harveysond_123,

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear you still haven't heard anything, I will be happy to look into this for you, so I can I will invite you into a private chat so I can get some more information, 

I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Hi harveysond_123,

Thank you for the details via our private chat, I have reached out to a colleague in the planning team and once he comes back I will let you know.

Regards

Paul.