cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Broadband Service: Which signup methods are 'approved' for a successful Referral?

mark-m
Tuning in

Hi

I have a referral code from Aklamio ready to pass to a friend to use to sign up to their new broadband service.  However on the Aklamio website in the "Legal Stuff" below the FAQ it says that the new customer must "complete a purchase via Telesales Channels.  All other sales channels are excluded from cashback referral programme".

That means my friend has to speak with a human on the phone, right?  No other method to subscribe will trigger the referral payments, is that correct?

I thought I'd read that the new customer can enter the code online on the Virgin Media Website when signing up, and indeed the referral code is a URL which to me implies an online process.

So how do I confirm what to do (and what not to do) to ensure that neither of us is denied the referral bonus?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

There is another process we can do for you so you both get paid cash for the referral.

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and help with this.

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

There is another process we can do for you so you both get paid cash for the referral.

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and help with this.

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hey @mark-m,

Has Christy_D been able to help you get this looked into further via private message?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steve

Thanks for checking, yes she has been very attentive and helpful 🙂
Things are moving forward very nicely, thanks.

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for the lovely feedback mark-m.

We will certainly pass this feedback on to Chrissy for you. Glad to hear things are coming along and we're helping you with this issue.

If you need any further assistance, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.