cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Broadband Contract

btamali
Joining in

Hi, I am very new to this community. I have recently ordered a new VM broadband for my new address where I will move on 1st October. The Hub is already delivered to the collection point I mentioned in my application form. I received an email on the new contract where they have mentioned my contract start date would be 24th September (today) and the billing cycle has been set up accordingly. But I will not be able to set up the Hub until 1st October. Will this contract be changed automatically based on the installation date? 

I talked to the agent over chat but it seems they are not very sure. What can I do now? Any suggestions please.

Regards.

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Your contract wont start until the day you switch on the activated Hub and get a network connection - day1. The VM system should at least know that even if offshore CS agents dont.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.