cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account Set Up

addisonsd
Joining in

We have recently moved house and to get ahead of the game I submitted a pre-emptive order for Virgin Broadband with the delivery date for the quick set up package the day after moving day (09/07/22). As both my wife and I work from home ~50% of the time we did not want to suffer any downtime and I thought I had negated this by acting as I did.

Come 9/7/22 we did not receive anything from Virgin so I chased up on Monday. I was told that there was an existing line at the property and as such it had to be cancelled first, the service agent would submit this request on my behalf and the expected timescales were between 24 and 48hours.

I have chased again today (13/7/22) to be told that the earliest we could be shipped the quick start package is August 1st due to the existing line, and would I like to sign up for a package - as the order I already had been sent confirmation of has been cancelled due to the existing line. The current rate is £24/month more expensive than the orderly have confirmation of.

Surely this cannot be correct?

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @addisonsd 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to speed things along. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more