cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account - No Confirmation

ChrisBrown1988
Joining in

Hello! Having browsed a little, this seems to be quite a common issue. I switched broadband providers to Virgin on the 24th (2 days ago) but have received no communications at all to confirm the switch. I have booked an engineer to set up for me and need to confirm the exact date. Without any account number/order number or any sort of confirmation I’m left assuming it’s coming at some point in the future but no idea when. 

I realise the community won’t be able to help much other than actual Virgin employees but that’s really what I’m hoping for. Contacting via phone is extremely unhelpful as you’re required to input either a virgin phone number or an account number; neither of which I have! 

4 REPLIES 4

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

Sorry for the late response

I can certainly look into this. I will pop over a private message to take some details and we’ll go from there. 

Thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ChrisBrown1988,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with getting a confirmation of your new account.

Can you tell us if @Christy_D was able to help you resolve your issue? 🙂

We're here for further support if needed.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Christy was able to confirm the date of my setup which was helpful at alleviating my concerns the the order had just disappeared. 

I have still, however, received no welcome pack, confirmation or any other communication from virgin aside from interactions on this forum. It’s quite strange to me to join a new company and not even receive an email to say “your direct debit is set up” or “welcome to virgin.” Even just knowing my account number would be a good start! 

The engineer is due to set up at my house on the 12th of March - I’d hope something arrives - by post or by email - before then. 

Chris 

Hi Chris, 

Apologies for the lack of communications from us! I am going to send you a PM to confirm a few details and check we have all of your contact information set up correctly so you aren't missing anything!

All the best. 

Molly