cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 3.0 hub internet LED flashing green

ALEX37
Joining in

internet LED flashing green for about two minutes then base LED flashing green few minutes, after that internet LED flashing again,its like they flash cyclically. Is it possible that my wall cable is broken?

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Could be a fault in your area:

Check with Area faults on  0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 or if you have a VM landline 150

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ALEX37 You say in the subject line that this is a new Hub.  Is it a replacement for a previous hub or a new installation?  Either way have you gone through the process to activate the hub on your account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It is a new installation and has been activated

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ALEX37

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the green flashing lights on your Hub, sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues with your connection.

Have you checked the external cable up to boundary of your property for any damage or loose connections?

Have you checked virg.in/service for local outages that could be causing this?

Kind regards,

Serena