Menu
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network status on hub 3

Hi Robti,

Apologies for the ongoing problems, looks like the SNR (noise ingress) issue is the trouble, networks are still looking into this on fault F006691542, current estimate fix date is tomorrow.

Please drop us an update anytime if you'd like us to check on this.

Kind rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Robti1
Joining in
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Oh well this is back, reboot the hub twice yesterday and yet again this morning, disconnecting for a vey short period just enough to get a notification that no internet with Apple TV and Netflix and this morning with net radio, wonder if the problems are still not fixed lol

0 Kudos
Static
Fibre optic
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

If only the WiFi connection is dropping out for ~1 minute, it could be the same issue I experienced months ago when VM began activating the “Smart WiFi” option on customers Hub 3s.
Follow the steps posted in the first post of this thread and see if things improve: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Potential-FIX-for-WiFi-Disconnections/m-p/3...
0 Kudos
Robti1
Joining in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks everything is wired apart from my phone, last night had to reboot the hub twice as when watching tv I get pop ups that state I’m not connected to the internet first time that was all second time I lost the stream (Netflix) this morning I lose my internet radio for around a minute

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robti1,

Just checking on your connection and can see that you've had anew Hub, hopefully this has resolved any drop out issues, certainly all looks in good shape this end.

If you have any further trouble please drop by and keep us updated.

Kind regards

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos