cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neighbours have virgin but new house doesn’t

Charlottejb
Joining in

Hey - 

So this may sound silly to some, but we have found a house we love that can’t get virgin broadband. We have the max virgin package with tv broadband and mobile. We want to keep all of our services as well as the speeds we get but when I check the postcode for the home online it shows a crashed screen. 

it seems to show we can’t get broadband at that property but the neighbouring home can. The neighbouring home originally owned the land that the new house is built on and the new house does have access to the main road by they are both classed as different postcodes. 

Does anyone know if virgin will run us a cable to the house ? Or what the criteria is to do this - I want to keep my virgin 😭 

13 REPLIES 13

Hi again, still with no Virgin line, my neighbour 1 door down has it though. Can this be looked into again? please please?

Happy to take on a higher package if it helps

Thanks in advance!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ahsan0883

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

My apologies for the inconvenience, the team will look to have your area serviced as soon as they possibly can. We'll be sure to make you aware.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi again!

I am still with no Virgin line, my neighbor 1 door down has it though. Can this be looked into again? please please?

My details were taken a few times and was told they are arranging for line to be extended one door down to provide me with virgin services, but no movement still...

pretty please!

Thanks in advance!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ahsan0883

Thanks for reaching back out to us here on the Community. 

I am afraid we have not received any further updates from the field team at this time. 

We will be sure to let you know if anything changes.

Thanks

Nat