cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to relocate cable for building work

Purplewednesday
Tuning in

Are vm still working to Covid restrictions or can I get an engineer to come and relocate a cable as we are having a patio laid where the cable goes across our garden?. 
how do I book an engineer- I know I have to pay!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Purplewednesday

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Would you like me to take a look into this or have you already managed to contact our team around the issue?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can book engineer visits by the faults route. Either call in (150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone), choose the "I have a fault" options and confirm to the agent you're happy with the £25 charge.

Or wait on here for staff to respond, this may take a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Purplewednesday

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Would you like me to take a look into this or have you already managed to contact our team around the issue?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I haven't managed to get hold of anyone so it would be super helpful if you could help out!

Hi Purplewednesday, thank you for getting in touch!

Sorry to hear of your difficulties getting in touch with us. I will be able to help with this. I just need to send you a PM to confirm a few details. We can then return to the public thread with an update. You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page, in your Inbox. 

All the best. 

Molly

Hi all, thank you to Purplewednesday for PMing with me!

Appointments have now been booked for the relocation of external cabling, and landline fault issues. 

You can view and manage appointments from your My Virgin Media account.

Please do let us know how things have gone following the appointment, and we will be able to offer further support if needed!

Hope they go well! All the best. 

Molly