cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need new cable fitted

Applesandpears
Joining in

After a failed self install I had an engineer come out who has said the cable to my property had been cut and a new one needed to be fitted. But all the connections in my house are perfect. Some guys came out and installed a new cable from the junction box at the end of my road to the front of my drive. All I require now is a cable from the front of my drive to the brown box attached to the front of my house. Since ive had no communication what so ever im not sure if I need to book this or will they come out automatically? And typically how long will I have to wait??

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Applesandpears,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community ands welcome, sorry to hear there has been a delay in getting you set up due to a damaged cable, I have tried to have a look our end for you however was unable to locate an account for you with the details we have.

When this is picked up the Job is arranged by the technician, have you heard anything in regards to your re-pull?

Regards

Paul.

No i never heard back so I chased it bu phone and the wait was too far in the future that I cancelled

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's disappointing to hear, but thanks for keeping the thread updated. if you change your mind or there's anything else we may be able to help with don't hesitate to let us know. 

Tom