cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need engineer. No VM Box

Philip33100
Tuning in

So the self install kit comes in a few hours but I have no Virgin Media box for the cable to go into… what do I do….??

someone please help or I will be permanently offline.

need engineer same day

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 or 0345 454 1111 and book a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Philip33100,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Were you able to get through to the team since posting?

Let us know,

Kain

Yes I was an engineer comes out tomorrow Monday the 3rd. I’m all set thank you.

Hey Philip33100, thank you for reaching out with an update.

How did the the visit go, did they manage to resolve the issue for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

The visits was swift and fast with no hassle whats so ever. A super friendly engineer who saved my online career. Staying with Virgin that’s for sure such a easy plan for me to go with, no phone lines to mess with and no additional costs that come out of nowhere ^^

Hi @Philip33100

This is great to hear thank you for letting us know that this is all resolved for you and that you were happy with your engineer visit. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley