Menu
Barrett__
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need an engineer

my hub 3.0 is in a non optimal location in my house and the faceplate to the socket is missing, the cable that is outside which feeds into the ground has exposed wire. I desperately need an engineer, cant seem to book online anywhere nor do I have a phone available

-Daniel

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need an engineer

You must be the only person in the UK without a phone 🙂

If you cant book it online then you do have to call in to book this - its a non fault call out so will be charged at £99 - unless there is some fault affecting your service, that you haven't described

Or, a VM person will pick this up for you on here in a day two and can sort it for you - if you can wait for that

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need an engineer

Hi @Barrett__

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'm going to private message you to take a look into this further, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos