Menu
catatonicpigeon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need an engineer

I had an engineer come out several weeks ago to sort out a problem with our phone line between the street and house and have just discovered they left the junction box on the outside of our house open with all the wiring open to the element (and snails!) - how do I get another engineer to come and sort it out at the moment? I can't get through on the phone and everything else I have tried so far has failed to get any response - help please thanks

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need an engineer

You can try phoning at 08:00 in the morning or wait on here for one of the VM Staff to come along but that may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
catatonicpigeon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - if any staff are out there listening in.. I'm happy to wait a day or two as long as I can get some help some time - waiting to hear from you..................

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi catatonicpigeon, thanks for contacting us and sorry for the delay in getting back to you, have you managed to get this resolved or still require assistance. We will be able to get this reported for you. ^Chris 

0 Kudos