cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need /24 IP (public) pool with Internet service.

infotera
Joining in

Hi,

I am looking for /24 IP pool from ISP. Please let me know what it will cost me to get /24 IP and what options are there like leasing IPv4 or can buy a pool.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Virginmedia do not offer static IP addresses on their residential service, the best option would be too look at Virginmedia Business who offer services where you can get multiple static IP addresses you can have a look at https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/

You may not be able to get a whole /24 pool but they would be the best people to ask.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We would definitely need Virginmedia Business.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

You will need to contact the business team them as although still have a Virginmedia name they do not use this forum, this here is for residential customers.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @infortera. 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us.

As so helpfully advised by the Virgin Media Community, you will need Virgin Media business as this isn't something we offer via our residential services. 

To discuss this further, please give the business team a call on 0800 052 0800 or have a look on the website here.

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide