Menu
Highlighted
Ant4788
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NO INTERNET AGAIN

No internet now for the second day in a row, completely unacceptable, cant get through on the phone or chat.

my sky services are limited as a result, reset the super hub 3 countless times, still the same solid green WiFi light and flashing green line at the bottom. Has anyone got any ideas? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO INTERNET AGAIN

can be caused by all manners of faults, could check for regional faults via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status would be a day or so for the forum staff to check things over

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Fabulosa
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Don’t waste your time with their service status page. I’ve had no service for FOUR DAYS now and dialling 150 gets me a computerised message telling me there’s a fault, but the service status page says there’s no problem.

C21FF1A2-A052-4BC5-AA5C-AC37486D2B16.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your internet connection Ant4788. The service status will show if you if there's an area fault 

Firstly has the status of your connection changed since your post, is it now working?

Have you tried to reboot your hub since the area fault has been fixed? A reboot may refresh the connection and fix this issue. If you've already given this a go and the issue is the same, please let me know and we can take a further look into this via private message.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As well as the “check service,” weblink at the top of this forum board, there is also a Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which usually tells you of local issues, down to postcode level (that might even not yet be listed on the Service Status web page) that may give you more info.
If nothing shows there call it in and see what they say when they test your connection and if possible get a fault reference number.
This should also start your "compensation "timer".
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos