Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

NHS priority install

I understand VM is prioritising installs for the NHS. I would like to communicated with someone directly about a new install (new customer), as I am an NHS worker. I need a few more details about the package. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: NHS priority install

Hi, you'll be communicated via Text message. You don't have to do anything 🙂

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please Pm me. I will take a look for you and help as much as I can.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron,

Sorry, I dont understand - when will I receive a text, and in response to what? I'm not sure VM has my number (other than for my mobile, as I am with Virgin Mobile, and this is completely separate).
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Zoe, I have PM'd you.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi , 

I am an IT Support Analyst in the NHS and I recently changed address, I signed up as a new customer on the 27th of March and was due to have an install on the 10th of April, this got rescheduled on the day and moved to the 30th of April! I have since called up and got this moved to the 27th. Due to Covid-19, like many people, I have been asked to support users, most of them being doctors, nurses and other medical professionals from home however I am unable to because I am having to wait a month to get internet. My only solution is to tether to my phone and use my 4G which is incurring a large cost and the connection isn't stable. I have called up a number of times and explained my situation but to be honest I have never been taking seriously when expressing my concerns. On your website it says you are prioritising NHS workers however I haven't seen anything so far to suggest this is true. Please can someone reply to this post and please can someone help 

😞  

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me too!

I was ripped off by another company because I couldn't get fibre optic broadband speeds, and I'm on a 14 day cooling off period, and doing some research I found that virgin media are doing fibre optic for my area, I have signed up for a package and my installation date is on the 21st of may. Though, the lady on the phone stated that I need to confirm my email through my Trust's Intranet page to be able to get the express installation but I have looked and theres no way of confirming this, can someone help me be able to get an express installation date as I will be without internet because I have cancelled the previous companys internet supply to my house.

Kind regards

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@hannerjayne I have PM'd you

Regards

Rich