cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myrates enquiry

jackacres02
Joining in

Hello,

Im a VM02 field tech and recently filled out the myrates form and requested a quick start service that I would install myself. However I received an email today saying that someone would come to install it at the end of next month. Is there anyway I can change this so that it’s sent to my address for me to install myself?

Thanks in advance,

Jack.

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

QuickStart only supplies sufficient equipment to install on top of an existing active configuration, including all required external cabling and boxes and all internal co-ax connection points for the number of boxes, TV and broadband being installed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your response. We currently have virgin services in the property, so omni, coax, etc is already run into the house.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Perhaps, though, it’s not connected at the cabinet?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yeah its connected in the cab. We have a deal at the moment but I've had to cancel that one in order to apply my rates discount if that makes sense.

Hi jackacres02,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that your installation has been changed from a quick start to a manual installation. Did we inform your why this was? 

Have you got any further with this issue? It may be best reaching back out to myrates and see if we're able to get this installation changed back to a quick start for you.

Kind regards Jodi.