cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My product still hasn't arrived and I can't check it's progress because I never received an accountnumber

JamieBT
Just joined

So just over a week ago (21/09), I ordered the M350 offer with VM. I promptly received the order documents stating the install date would be on that Saturday 24/09. Almost a week on and I haven't received anything. 

When I tried to contact VM, they said an account number was required which was never given to me. I can see there is a space for the account number and area reference on the contract information but these sections have been left blank. 

I also saw that Yodel are meant to have emailed me once my product was dispatched and I have received nothing from them.

So after all this I have no idea where my product is and no way of finding out.

Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @JamieBT 

You should call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JamieBT 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more