cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My outdoor box is exposed

wobblewoo
On our wavelength

Hello.

The recent winds seem to have removed the cover off my outside brown box. Im a customer and the TV/Broadband/Internet is still working but it's been raining. Im assuming i'll need to get this fixed and have tried ringing 150 but cant get through. Can anyone help?

PXL_20220219_100214707.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Still best to call

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Wobblewoo, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

Oh no, that wind has been causing some right problems hasn't it! 

I can see you have spoken to the team about this so I just wanted to let you know we are here if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks 

Nat

Hello Natalie

Can you see when they will come and fix this? All the wires got soaked in yesterday's rain, I don't know if this will be a problem. 

Thankyou. Wx

Hi wobblewoo,

Thanks for coming back to us. We can certainly arrange to get this repaired for you. I will pop you over a private message to arrange this with you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wobblewoo,

Just a quick note to say an appointment has been booked for you now by a member of our team.

If you need to reschedule the appointment, you can do so here.

Please let us know how the visit goes.

Kind regards Jodi.