cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order has been returned

rtooher
Joining in

My order was not delivered and has been returned to the sender. Do I have to re order? I urgently need my wifi and can’t get through to speak to a human 😕

3 REPLIES 3

sophist
Trouble shooter

for a quick response, phone is really the only option.  Staff do participate here and can/will help, but it can take anywhere from 1 - 5 days for them to get to your post..

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@rtooher wrote:

My order was not delivered and has been returned to the sender. Do I have to re order? I urgently need my wifi and can’t get through to speak to a human 😕

from a staff reply the other day - sorry cannot find it - if the hub etc has been returned your order/install will be cancelled so you need to ring the sales line and start again

it was also said that you will have to accept todays deals - if your old order was a special offer/deal it may not be available today 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rtooher

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear this, I appreciate this must be frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

How are things since posting? Have you managed to get in touch with the team in order to reorder this? 

If not, please let us know and we'll happily get this sorted for you. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide