cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My home has wrongfully been deemed unserviceable by Virgin Media by their 3rd Party Pre-Pull Contractors

umerjd
Joining in

The worst customer service I have ever received. 

My Property was wrongly deemed unserviceable when all my neighbours on either sides have or can get their connection installed. 

Application date 13 oct 2021

At first the 3rd party engineers visited, they were not able to find the cable point outside the property which was pointed out by my neighbour from where she is having her connection.  I was told by the engineer that just a wire needs to be installed which is 10 feet away from my door, they marked the pathway to guide the person who will be installing the wire.

After 4 weeks I received a call telling me my property is unserviceable as there is no service in the area. To which I responded to the caller that all houses next to me have the connection to which she was surprised too she promised to call me back though I have never received that call. (I know it would have been difficult for the installer to locate the box outside property) but at least could have called us out when visiting.

Called customer service numerous times making me jump from one department to another and no one knows why to the question. 

Please kindly can someone help ! 

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Occasionally a connection will be refused because the area is over-subscribed,  but that doesn't sound like the case here.  Don't wait for the call back because it won't happen. 

Hopefully a staff member will get to this thread and offer to help. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, I can certainly help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you.

Regards Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @umerjd

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

I am so sorry to hear that your property has been deemed unserviceable and that you have not received a call back as promised. That is not the high standard of service we aim to provide. I would like to take a further look into this for you. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required.

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi Joe I have replied back !