cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My broadband needs repair completing

seankmorris
Tuning in

Hi

had my broadband ‘repaired’ yesterday but it’s still not working and the panel outside has been left open with wires exposed. I’m posting this as advised when I tweeted the issue and photo. Thanks - Sean 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Here you go

theres been a new pipe in the road for new cables to the house this week and an engineer to connect it yesterday. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Client62
Hero

If you can add the photo here it would give the VM Team better idea of what needs to be fixed.

Here you go

theres been a new pipe in the road for new cables to the house this week and an engineer to connect it yesterday. 

2B344385-378C-48D6-9692-D8ACF0D62D84.jpeg

A77D94FE-40E5-4B01-873C-3CD8F512CF72.jpeg

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @seankmorris thanks for your post here in the Community - welcome! Sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @seankmorris have you received a private message from my colleague?  If you've not, please do get back to me and I will reach out to you privately.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee

No - nothing’s come through. 

However, I called virgin customer service and the email I received yesterday saying there were no issues was sent in error. They’ve arranged for a technician to come and replace the cover that’s left of currently (leaking the wires in the rain/wind) and say I’m down for a new cable to the house fit on 14th feb. 

Thanks for your help

Sean 

Hi @seankmorris thanks for your reply, really sorry you've received nothing from me, I'm unsure what's happened there.

It's great however that the team on the phone have managed to progress things for you, so if you do need any further assistance please don't hesitate to let us know!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks! Engineers been out today to put the cover back on so at least the wires aren’t exposed to wind/rain now. He was sound. 14 feb for new cable so hoping to have the speeds we pay for then!