cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Address does not show up

Dominiondan
Joining in

my address does not show up on the search, and i have filled in the form on numerous occasions and nobody has called me 

7 REPLIES 7

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Dominiondan, thanks for posting on our help forum with your query.
A warm welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of the issue with your online form and address search, could you please clarify if you refer to our post code checker here where you check if your address is serviceable by us or something else so we can best advise on this matter?

Let us know and we're eager to help 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

All the houses on Milton road you service but my block is behind Those on Milton road there for does not show up on any search. You laid cables all around us but nothing comes to our building. Please can you help me with this

Hey @Dominiondan, thank you for letting back out and confirming this.

I am going to send you a PM, so we can discuss this in more details.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks for your message and guess what NO BODY HAS CALLED ME. Im starting to think i have no hope of any decent speed internet ever again 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Dominiondan, thanks for your posts and replies on our help forum.

Sorry to hear you haven't had a reply from our network team as per the plans to extend our network in your area and service your property.
Could you please let us know if we've previously discussed this over PM and if you had any updates since you last posted here on Monday?

We're eager to assist with this and see if we can chase up a reply in case you still have no response in regard, let us know.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have had a pm which states a response within 10 days. This was 2 weeks ago 

Hi Dominiondan, 

Thanks for coming back to us about this, I can see Matthew was dealing with this for you within a PM and was going to chase the team for a response. 

Please send him another PM to update him on the situation and I'm sure he will be glad to give you an update if he has one. 

Thanks,

Megan_L