Menu
seba0608
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Moving to new property

Morning,

Been with virgin media for about 15 years. Always thought that they are the best for providing broadband service. But I change my mind! The worst think is that I can’t leave as I got still contract with them! Anyway I am I the middle of change my address. I did call Virgin to inform them about it 2 weeks before moving out. I spoke to a gentleman where he promise that my service will be disconnected on the 8th of February. Also he said that he has booked a installation date on the same day 8th of February 2019 between 13:00 -17:00. I have waited for 4 hours for the engineer to arrive but it was a waste of time as when I called to check if where is he the Virgin Media staff told me over the phone that there wasn’t any installation request on the new address!! I was so angry as I did follow the right procedures! I give Virgin 2 weeks’ notice and still they f.. up my order! When I called to request a new installation date the Lady on the phone told me that there wasn’t any installation booked!!! So She tried to re-booked the Installation date and told me that the next available one will be on the 22nd of February which is in two weeks! I am so angry as I need the internal for my work! Just don’t understand  why I have to wait 2 weeks for installation as the date supposed to be already booked on the 8th of February!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving to new property

Hi seba0608,

Very sorry to hear about this.

Have you been advised as to why there was no install booked in for your new address?

Apologies for the wait time for the new install date, I'm sure the team have booked the earliest appointment available for you.

If you keep an eye on here: virg.co/TzKOI     you can change your appointment date if there is a cancellation between now and your install date.

Apologies for any frustration or inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
seba0608
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Morning Lindsey,

Thank you for your reply.  I tried to click on the link to track my order but it still shows the installation date : 08/02/2019

Is there any chance you can double check the date of my installation? As I don't want to end up in the same situation.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi seba0608, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

I have sent you a private message in order to get some further details.  This will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of the page. 

Thanks,

Nat
0 Kudos
seba0608
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

Any news regarding the installation ? As I did emailed you with the accounts details.

Seb

0 Kudos