cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving the Virgin Box from one room to another.

DanIsto
Joining in

Happy to book an engineer to get this sorted and pay a one-off fee. When I got through to customer care they didn't really understand the request and put me on hold for ages. It blew their mind to tell them there was an engineer coming next door today if that helps...

They eventually wanted me to pay my outstanding balance which is collected by DD. Seemed all a bit odd so to be giving my card details to someone who didn't appear to understand me. So I've tried the chat and no human agents are available.

Can anyone help me book an engineer in for this? Again willing to pay the call-out fee.

3 REPLIES 3

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

wait here for VM they should be able to book something - its a one off charge of £25

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of your experiences over the phone. This is definitely something we can help with, I will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can get someone booked in for you and get this sorted.Your PM inbox is in the top right corner of the community page. 

As tony advised there will be a £25 tech call out charge. 

I will come back and update the thread once the appointment has been booked. 

All the best. 

Molly

Thanks to Dan for PM'ing with me. 

An appointment has now been booked to fulfill the equipment relocation. This will have a one-off call out charge of £25. 

You can view and manage appointments via your my virgin media account. It may take up to 24 hours to appear in the app, so please let us know if it does not appear or if you need to change it and have problems. 

If you can please update the thread again following the appointment so we know how it went. Hope it goes well!

All the best. 

Molly