cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving outlet

earnie90
Tuning in

The Virgin wall outlet is located in my bedroom so the splitter doesn't reach my tv in my living room and I get bad signal throughout the rest of the flat. Can I book an engineer to move the wall socket so that it's in a more convenient location?

6 REPLIES 6

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi yes there is a £25 charge as a non fault call out, phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Regards Micky

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @ernie90. 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

As advised above, we are able to move this for you. 

Have you had any luck with getting this arranged. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak,

No I haven't. I have found the telephone service difficult to navigate as it doesn't really cater for this sort of thing. Are you able to help me arrange an engineer visit?

Thanks,
earnie90

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @earnie90,

Thank you for coming back to us. Apologies for the late reply.

Have you been able to have this issue resolved and an engineer booked, or do you still need further assistance on this issue?

Please let us know, we're more than happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No I haven’t. Please could you book an engineer appointment for me ASAP. Phone support mapping just sends me back to Community website. 
thanks 

Hi earnie90, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. We can certainly book this visit in for you. 

In order to do that I will need to confirm your address to ensure we are booking the engineer on the correct account. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs