Menu
Nickygy18
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving modem

Hi, can anybody please help? I am moving housecshortly and want to move the modem from downstairs to an upstairs office  how do I go about this? Can Virgin do this for me?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moving modem

yes they can but has a lovely fee of £99 this covers all re-wiring, balancing the signals, this can be arranged by speaking to customer services, since if you do a DIY job on it, and causes noise ingress on the network would get hit with much larger bill.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nickygy18

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. If you are moving address and wish to take our services with you, you will need to contact our movers team on 150/0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4, then option 3.

We will arrange for you services to be installed in your new property if it is a serviceable address. If we can install our services at your new address you can then ask for the router be positioned where you like at the time of install. You will not be charged £99.00 for this as it will be done as a move and transfer of service.

We will only charge you £99.00 call out if you are staying in the same property and wish to relocate your router.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
JohnWasHere
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

option 1 is billing … ????

0 Kudos