cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving hub

Marthalou
Joining in

Hi, I need to get the input into the house for my hub moved, I can't see a way to find out about that in the website, how can I arrange for that to be done? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Firstly call it in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Ask for an equipment move - it will cost £25.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Firstly call it in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Ask for an equipment move - it will cost £25.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Marthalou, thank you for reaching out today.

I can help you with the request however there would be a one off charge which is £25.

I will send you an PM now, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello,

could i kindly request a message as well - i would like to arrange for my hub to be moved as it has been installed in an upstairs bedroom and is giving poor coverage around the house. 

Thank you. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Always best to raise a separate post, if you coat-tail your post can get missed.

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi Sei108,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

We can certainly look into getting the hub moved for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin