cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home install - Wayleave

Deepak_b
Joining in

Hello Team,

In March 22, I have moved to new rented home and applied for a move of VM connection. Due to lack of communication involving letting agent and landlord, I was unable to secure a Wayleave agreement which persuaded me to apply for disconnection.

Three months later, speaking to landlord directly they have given consent and signed wayleave and sent a copy to residentialwayleave@virginmedia.co.uk.

I have been trying to get a order placed with sales team who have adviced the need for new account including landlord details for wayleave, but have been unable to create order with package due to the fact that preinstall team would need to approve the wayleave. I have been running in circles over call, bounced between pre install and sales, without an answer. Can anyone advice on how to expedite clearing wayleave?

A site survey was also completed in March by VM engineer and required pre-wiring is present up to the main door of apartment.

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Deepak_b,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Community Forums!

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with getting our services installed in your home. So I can assist you further, I'm going to pop you a PM to gather some more information.

Please look out for it in the top-right of our forums, in the purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your hasty response and confirmation that the team have cleared the Wayleave. As the Wayleave has now been cleared, the team will process the order and it will be on our systems within 24 hours. You'll also receive any confirmation emails within this time as well.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ