cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Hub, Phone & TV cables

Lisaloo77
Joining in

I would like to get an engineer out to move the cables inside my home as we have had building work completed?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call it in - there will be a £25 non-fault charge.

Call on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue.

Or try options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” - they usually pick those calls up quickly and then transfer you to the appropriate queue.

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take a few days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lisaloo77 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would like to help you arrange your moving of your equipment.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lisaloo77

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R